Department of Reading-hall Service, Control and Statistics
The department is responsible for:
- the registration of readers, their acquaintance with the library rules;
- the control and registration of readers’ attendances;
- the arrangement of the work in hall 1 (for specialists) and hall 2 (general);
- the renewal of exhibits of the permanent exhibition “The new accessions of the RSAL stocks” (reading room ¹2);
- the registration of paid services (Xerox copying, scanning);
- the research of the readers’ audience with the help of a questionnaire.
The chief of the department is Vera Barabanova
The times of opening: 11.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.
Contact phone: +7(495)292-09-84